Justin Jefferson In-Person Autograph or Posed Photo Tickets
Fan HQ is pleased to welcome JUSTIN JEFFERSON for in-person autograph event!
Sunday, July 10, 2022
(Time/Date Subject to Change)
Fan HQ Ridgedale
12667 Wayzata Blvd
Minnetonka, MN 55305
To purchase autograph tickets, please select from the following options.
BASIC ITEM AUTOGRAPH TICKET
- Mini Helmets
- Photos and flat paper items up to 16" x 20"
- Trading Cards
- Bobbleheads, Funko Pops, and other small figures.
- Hats and Caps
- Cereal Box
DELUXE ITEM AUTOGRAPH TICKET
- Loose Jersey Numbers
- Full Size Helmets
- Full Size Footballs
- Other Equipment (gloves, pads, shoes, etc.) - No Game Used/Issued
- Stadium seats and seatbacks.
- Photos and flat paper items larger than 16" x 20"
- Original Art
VIP FAST PASS
- Fast Pass to the front of the autograph line.
- May be combined with additional autograph tickets.
INSCRIPTION TICKETS (CLICK HERE to order Inscription Tickets)
- 15 Character/Single Phrase Limit
- Must be accompanied by an autograph ticket.
- Fan HQ guests reserve the right to refuse or modify any requested inscription.
POSED PHOTO TICKET
- Limit of 4 adults (plus guest) in photo.
- Photo may be taken with Fan HQ's camera or with customer's camera or phone, but not both.
- Photos taken on Fan HQ's camera will be available for download from the Fan HQ website within seven days of the event.
- Photos will be taken at the beginning of the event, so please arrive early. You will be pulled out of the autograph line to have your photo taken, then will return to your same place in the autograph line. Any posed photo ticket holders who arrive after the guest has started signing autographs must wait until the end of the event to have their photo taken.
EVENT TICKET INFORMATION:
- All ticket sales are final.
- Event date and time subject to change. In the event of a change, previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date. Autograph ticket sales are final, but options will be offered to ticket holders unable to make a rescheduled event. Refunds given only in the case of a canceled event.
- Tickets are valid for an autograph/photo/inscription and do not include the item to be signed.
- No Tickets will be mailed.
- Tickets will be available at Will-Call the day of the event. If the event is being held at a Fan HQ store, tickets will be available for pick-up at the host store within seven days of purchase. Please bring a copy of your order receipt and/or a photo ID matching the order name to claim tickets.
- Fan HQ guests reserve the right to refuse to sign any item or inscription.
- Events may run longer than the listed end time, but all ticket holders must be in line before the listed end time to guarantee their autographs/photos.
For more info, please call 952-545-6460.