Gary Smith Private Signing Autograph (Your Item)
FAN HQ EXCLUSIVE - All orders/items due to Fan HQ before May 8, 2022.
*Signing to take place in mid to late May
Purchase of this ticket entitles you to ONE autograph on YOUR Drop Off or Mail Order Item (Any Item).
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING TICKET TYPES
Autograph Ticket (Any Item)
- Photos and flat paper items up to 16" x 20"
- Trading Cards
- Mini Helmets
- Bobbleheads, Funko Pops, and other small figures.
- Hats and Caps (Non-Game Used/Issued)
- Loose Jersey Numbers
- Full-size helmets
- Other Equipment (gloves, pads, shoes, etc.)
- Game Used Items
- Stadium seats and seatbacks.
- Photos and flat paper items larger than 16" x 20"
- Original Art
- Click HERE to purchase inscription tickets.
PRIVATE SIGNING TICKET INFORMATION:
- All ticket sales are final.
- This is a private signing only. It does NOT include a personal meeting with the autograph guest.
- Each mail order item includes a Certificate of Authenticity with matching tamper-proof holograms at no additional charge. (Please inform us in advance if you do not want a COA attached to your item.)
- Event date and time subject to change. In the event of a change, previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date. Refunds given only in the case of a canceled event.
- Tickets are valid for an autograph/inscription and do not include the item to be signed.
- Fan HQ guests reserve the right to refuse to sign any item or inscription.
- Mail-in items must include a return SASE with PREPAID return shipping.
Please mail items along with payment (or copy of receipt) and PREPAID RETURN SHIPPING to:
12667 Wayzata Blvd
Minnetonka, MN 55305
PREPAID RETURN SHIPPING INFO: You have the option of sending a prepaid return shipping label or prepay for return shipping by choosing the item type from our Shipping product page (Click Here to purchase our return shipping). Sorry, we can no longer accept stamped return shipping packaging.
***Please add shipping to the cart with your ticket purchase and complete one checkout***
For more info, please call 952-545-6460.